Lg V20 Wireless Charging – Review, Add Wireless Charging, and More
Lg V20 Wireless Charging
Lg V20 Wireless Charging – One of the downsides to last year’s V10 was the plastic design. It is a good cell phone, sturdy and easy to grip, but it was not attractive. It felt great too.
Instead, the V20 is a different cell phone. It is made of aluminum, and the battery can be easily replaced.
The phone’s top and the bottom are made of silicone polycarbonate and can absorb shocks 20 times better than its predecessor.
LG V20 Review
- However, the V20 is not waterproof. The advantage is that it is easy to grip, especially when the device has a 5.7-inch screen.
- It is compatible with a nano-SIM or MicroSD card, a button that works as a fingerprint sensor and as a button, and one on the side for volume.
- It comes in pink, silver, and titan (a champagne color). None of the G5 modules work on this phone.
- This cell phone comes with the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, the newest version of Android.
- It allows you to see several windows simultaneously, expand the notification menu and add new settings.
- The V20 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage, expandable with a Micro SD card.
- 5.7-inch Quantum screen, brighter than an LCD, 2,560 x 1,440 pixels, coated with Gorilla Glass 4. The battery is 3,200 mAh, a bit larger than what you usually get with phablets.
- You are expected to have to charge the cell phone every 1.5 days, depending on use. Fortunately, it comes with a UB Type-C port so that it can be set quickly.
- The cameras on the V20 are incredible. The device comes with two cameras on the rear. However, the primary lens is 16 MP, F1.8 aperture and stabilization.
- Here the second lens is 8 MP, aperture F2.4. The front camera also has a wide-angle mode.
- It also comes with a small screen of less than an inch at the top of the notifications, where you can add icons. It is a feature of the V20.
- Autofocus doesn’t seem faster, but a combination of laser and counting is used to adjust the photo depending on the light you have and to be able to track moving objects well.
- We didn’t get a chance to make videos to test the accuracy of tracking objects and people but taking into account the Qualcomm chip and sensors, e would reduce motion blur.
- The microphones are high resolution.
How to Add Wireless Charging on LG V20?
Sorry, there are no original accessories for the LG V20 to upgrading Wireless Charging if your smartphone is not intending for Wireless Charging via the Qi standard.
Here are two ways you can add Wireless Charging anyway:
- Wireless Charging Case by the third-party builder (Designed for LG V20)
- Wireless Charging Receiver (Universal)
- The Wireless Charging Case must be designed for the LG V20 to fit the shape. Another is the universal Wireless Charging receivers.
- Which are linked to the smartphone via USB Type-C. They can be joint with a conventional case, bumper or sleeve.
- KNOW MORE:- classicclothf
7 Most Common Mistakes You Are Making in Pub G
If you are a true gamer, you must know what pubg is. Currently, pubg mobile is one of the most…