How to Print from Chromebook – Cloud Print-Ready Printer, and More
Print from Chromebook
Print from Chromebook devices doesn’t have a port that allows you to connect a printer directly to the computer.
To connect a printer to your Chromebook, you must use Google’s Cloud Print service. So you can connect wirelessly with a Google Cloud Print-ready printer.
Or with a conventional printer currently plugged into a Windows or Mac computer connected to the Internet.
Connect to a Cloud Print-ready printer
- Turn on your Cloud Print ready printer.
- Start a Chrome browser session on your Chromebook.
- Click on the menu button that appears in the upper right corner of Chrome.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Settings” page and click “Show advanced settings.”
- Go to the section titled “Google Cloud Print” and click “Add Printers.”
- Log into your Google account when prompted.
- Click “Add Printer.” Your Chromebook will detect and add the Cloud Print-ready printer to your Google account.
- Go to the page or document that you want to print.
- Select the option to print from the document. For example, print a Chrome page, click “File,” and select “Print.” The page or document will start printing.
Connect to a printer on a Windows or Mac computer
- Open a Google Chrome browser session on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Tick on the Chrome menu button located in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Go to the bottom of the “Settings” page and click “Show advanced settings.”
- Click on “Add Printers” under the section titled “Google Cloud Print.”
- Sign in to the similar Google account that you accessed from your Chromebook.
- Click on the printer you want to connect to your Chromebook.
- Click “Add Printer.” Now the printer will be linked to your Google account, and you can use it to print documents from your Chromebook at any time, as long as you are signed in to that particular Google account.
- Go back to your Chromebook and go to the document you want to print.
- Select the option to print from the document. For example, print a Chrome page, click “File,” and select “Print.” The page or document that you specified on your Chromebook will begin to print.
How to Find the Area and Perimeter of any Triangle
How to Find the Area and Perimeter of any Triangle – A triangle is a three-sided closed polygon that also…
SEO ROI: The Measure of Success in SEO
Good entrepreneurs stay practical and mindful of the numbers in business, which are usually time and price. They take these…