iPhone XS Max
The iPhone XS Max debuted in fall 2018 alongside the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
Although we have now made the iPhone 11 Pro replace the iPhone XS and the 11 Pro Max replace this model.
The iPhone XS Max is worth considering and is available at an excellent price.
It is our review of Apple’s new iPhone Xs Max
- Also, 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm
- Stainless steel frame
- 208 grams
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof
As a general package, the XS Max is similar in size to previous generations of Plus models, except that Apple has made much better use of the space in the front:
- Other than the different notch at the top. There is little to no bezel around the large 6.5-inch display at the show.
- Meanwhile, the iPhone X debuted in 2017, and it has quickly become a look imitated by almost every other manufacturer.
- With that said, in the short time since then, most have moved on to much smaller dewdrop-style notches.
- That supposed, the iPhone’s frame, particularly the bottom bezel, is impressively thin, adding to the screen’s eye-catching appearance.
- Place it next to a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, for example, and it’s noticeably shorter despite having a slightly larger screen. The efficient use of space in the front here is brilliant.
- As by the iPhone XS, 11, and 11 Pro, the frame makes polished stainless steel, a high-end look and a sturdy feel in hand.
That screen – wowsers:
- 6.5-inch OLED panel
- 1242 x 2688 resolution
- 458 pixels per inch
The notch is something that has caused controversy since it first appeared on the iPhone X in 2017. Since then:
- Many competitors have copied it to expand the screen-to-body ratio, including Google, with its latest Pixel 3 XL.
- Until a more elegant solution is found, without sacrificing Face ID’s super convenient technology. We think it’s a compromise worth making.
- For the most part, in everyday use, it doesn’t negatively affect the incredible viewing experience offered by the iPhone’s 6.5-inch OLED screen.
- Of course, we prefer that it isn’t there, but with the addition of advanced and convenient Face ID recognition (which we’ll get to later), it’s justified.
- We would much prefer a sliding mechanism like the Oppo Find X that negatively affects the device’s structural integrity and makes it vulnerable to ingress of dust and water.
- In terms of resolution, Apple has long avoided standard media defaults. Instead of a QHD + resolution.
- It has 1242 x 2688 pixels spread over the aforementioned 6.5-inch panel, giving a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch.
- That puts it between some of the sharpest displays, placing it somewhere between the Full HD + panel of the OnePlus 7 and the Quad HD + panel of the Note 9.
- That is, you won’t be able to see individual pixels here.
Superfast with long battery life:
- A12 Bionic processor
- 7nm Hexa-core chip
- 120Hz touch sensitivity response
Apple did a great deal with its new A12 Bionic processor when it launched the XS and XS Max, and for a good reason:
- It was one of the first to make use of the 7nm process, making it possible to have much more power coming from a much smaller chip that is also more efficient.
- It is something of an unsung hero because it ensures that the phone works smoothly and quickly. And hopefully, it should mean a phone that stays that way for years to come.
- Maybe that way you can justify the initial cost of the phone as well.
- It will remain immensely usable for a considerable period without suffering the post-12-month lag that is sometimes encountered with older devices, especially when new software is released.
- The games on the iPhone XS Max are as smooth and stable as you would expect. Games load quickly, and on-screen characters respond to input.
- And touchscreen gestures without hesitation, partly due to the 120Hz touch sensor response rate. For the smaller iPhones of recent years, one of the biggest complaints from users is battery life. For larger devices, that’s rarely an issue.
- And the similar is valid for the XS Max, which comfortably lasts a full day without even breaking a sweat.
- Level on the first day of use, with over 120 photos and videos taken with the camera, playing at least 30 minutes of games plus the usual exhaustion.
- That results from setting up a phone, and we were still able to go to bed with about 39 percent of what surplus.
- On a regular, moderate day with plenty of time (about 2 hours) using Bluetooth to listen to music and a connected Garmin fitness watch, we ended the day with 50% remaining.
Software, Siri, and Memoji shortcuts:
- iOS 13
- Siri shortcut automation
- Custom Animoji
iOS 12 and 13 are primarily designed to speed up your phone and lighten your old processor’s load:
- In turn, that means that the new phones work flawlessly, but there are some new UI elements and features, particularly for those using iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max, and 11.
- Having multiple truncated notifications in a single expandable stack is helpful, especially if you have an active social media presence or are getting tons of messages. Tap to expand or swipe to perform massive actions (such as clearing them all from the lock screen).
- Meant for iPhone X and later Face ID devices, there is the possibility to use the fun and funny animated emoji that react to your facial expressions.
- Through iOS, you can also create your emoji character called Memoji, making it look like you or whatever you want. Choosing the shape of the face, skin color, color of the eyes, glasses, facial hair, and much more.
- It’s not as easy as Samsung’s method of scanning your face and generating an emoji character for you. It does mean that you can make it look a bit like you, unlike Samsung’s, which inevitably doesn’t.
- There’s a lot more here, too, like the return of landscape view in some of the stock apps, similar to the Plus model phones from previous years.
- Turn Messages to the side, and you will see an inbox on the left and a conversation on the right.
- In Mail, space usage is a little less practical, as the inbox slides over the left side of the screen and covers half of the email you’re trying to read.
- As for Siri shortcuts, that is something that is slowly gaining importance. You can create your recipes for Siri to act. Or let him learn how you use the phone and offer tips.
- Beautiful design
- Big big screen
- Camera quality is excellent
- The battery lasts a full day comfortably
- Too big for some
- No quick charger
- KNOW MORE:- technologyexp
Best practices for creating responsive HTML email templates
In the past, a responsive email design was considered to be a luxury. But today, it has become a necessity….
7 Most Common Mistakes You Are Making in Pub G
If you are a true gamer, you must know what pubg is. Currently, pubg mobile is one of the most…