Over the past few years, technology has truly boomed – so many people, and businesses, have made huge changes in their lives when it comes to tech and how they use and incorporate it into their everyday lives.
Ever since the global COVID-19 pandemic started and we were forced to stay at home to quarantine, people from all over the world turned to technology to keep their lives somewhat normal and connect with others as best as they could.
Businesses really struggled, and they relied the most on upgrading their systems and embracing technology in order to survive. The businesses who couldn’t do this, or wouldn’t do this, saw a loss in revenue and the ones who did what they could and made the most out of the technological solutions available to them, were able to make something positive out of the situation.
We saw that those businesses who were already set up and established using tools and platforms like ecommerce and online delivery for example were able to withstand the threat of the lockdown better than those who needed to adapt and adopt these technologies only after the pandemic hit.
Across all different sectors and industries, one thing will always remain the same, and that is that businesses who rely on tech, have to have a trusted IT Support Partner – it is vital to them staying on top of the latest tech releases and software their business could be taking advantage of, and helping to make the most of business trends in 2022. One way that IT Support Services Companies help businesses in this instance is by providing full technology and infrastructure audits during the year so that new recommendations and suggestions can be discussed and implemented so that your business is taking advantage of the latest tools and tech available to you.
Now that we’re all become accustomed to technology and its availability and usefulness, we’ve learnt to use it to our advantage in some of the most genius ways possible. This ability for businesses and business owners to continuously grow, change, evolve, adapt, and innovate as they go is opening up the possibilities to business owners and helping them realise their most wildest dreams can be possible!
We spoke with TechQuarters, who are a leading Microsoft Partner and trusted IT Support Provider in the UK about some of the top technology trends that businesses in 2022 are sure to be taking advantage of, no matter how big or small they may be – lets take a look at them here:
- Sustainable Technology is the way forward.
- Artificial Intelligence will help businesses is so many different ways.
- Hybrid and remote working will remain a firm favourite amongst employees.
- Businesses will move their operations entirely to the cloud.
- Cybersecurity will take top priority as personal data and information becomes better protected.
- Low code or no code will become much more popular.
- E-commerce will continue to grow, and grow, and grow.
- Data reporting and data management will become even more important to businesses.
- Digital Processing Automation will become more popular for businesses.
- Spending on social media is set to increase too as more and more social media budgets rise.
One of the best ways to see where and how technology is being adopted is by looking at small businesses – they are usually the ones who are taking the risks and trying out new things, so keep an eye on what they’re doing for some inspiration for your own business! In 2022, if you’re not taking risks and trying new things you’re sure to be left behind.