Games allow the usage of Amiibo cards to bring individual animals into your village. Approximately of them are in high demand and can cost a lot.
Top 10 most expensive Amiibo tickets sorted by price
10 Coco – $ 42 to $ 74
- Coco is technically a rabbit, but due to its unique and somewhat scary design, it has been at the heart of Animal Crossing theories since the first game. Its design is based on giroids.
- Its design is quite popular and sells for between $ 42 and $ 74 in online stores.
9 Fang – $ 39 to $ 79
- Fang is a grumpy wolf who has participated in all Animal Crossing games except Wild World.
- Fans usually want wolves, and Fang is famous mainly because of nostalgia, as he has been in many games.
- It is slightly more expensive than Coco and costs between $ 39 and $ 79 online.
8 Punchy – 39 to 79 USD
- Cats are also one of Animal Crossing’s most coveted players. One of these cats is Punchy, a lazy villager.
- He has also appeared in all games except Animal Forest. He also appeared on the cover of the original Animal Crossing for Gamecube.
- Punchy fans would love to because his face always seems to be preparing something. Like Fang, his Amiibo card costs between $ 39 and $ 79 in online stores.
7 Apollo – $ 40 to $ 84
- Apollo is a grumpy eagle and is a classic. He was at every race and even had a supporting role in the animated film Animal Crossing.
- Extra reason for its popularity is that it seems to be inspired by the national bird of the United States. His birthday is July 4, Independence Day.
- It costs slightly more than Fang and Punchy, between $ 40 and $ 84.
6 Lolly – $ 72 to $ 84
- Lolly is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful villagers out there. It is a familiar gray cat that has only appeared in four games Animal Crossing, Animal Forest e +, City Folk, Also New Leaf, and New Horizons.
- Its price range is slightly higher than Apollo and ranges between $ 72 and $ 84.
5 Marina – $ 78 to $ 84
- So far, there have been only three octopus villagers, so players are highly desirable. Marina is the only female octopus, and she is beautiful.
- She has seemed in most of the games in the main series and shares her name with a character after the Splatoon series, so game fans will love to have her in their cities. It costs between $ 78 and $ 84 online.
4 Zucker – $ 84 to $ 94
- Zucker is another of the 3 octopus villagers. Nonetheless, he seems to be a bit more popular than Marina.
- This is probably because it is also food-based. Reminiscent of a Japanese appetizer, takoyaki. Villagers like him and meringue are food-based, players are in high demand.
- Its price is currently in online stores between $ 84 and $ 94.
3 Meringue – $ 89 to $ 124
- Speaking of food-based villagers, the Meringue Amiibo map is also quite expensive. She is a villager of rhinoceros, which also resembles strawberry cakes in shape.
- It is a villager’s dream for anyone who has a sweet tooth.
- Many players must also have sweet tooths, as a Merengue ticket costs between $ 89 and $ 124.
2 Lucky – $ 97 to $ 119
- P dogs are intended for lovely villagers, and especially Lucky is unique. It’s mummified! In addition to this, great detail has been in every game so far.
- This means that for many players, it is memorable and nostalgic. It is also the midpoint of many fan theories. 1 is that it is an undead version of another dog village called Walker.
- Either way, Fortunate is very interesting and is so sought after by fans. His Amiibo card prices between $ 97 and $ 119.
1st Marshal – $ 129 to $ 149
- Given its price, Marshal seems to be the most desirable villager to the players. It is a cute squirrel that looks like white mallow that is continually frowning.
- Due to its design, many players replace it with a cold villager.
- He hasn’t been to many games, appearing only in New Leaf, Pocket Camp, and New Horizons. Regardless, it has been at the peak of popularity since it first appeared.
- With all this in mind, it is the best seller. Your card in online stores costs between 129 and 149 USD. So if you happen to have it, have a very lucky one.
In addition, you can find more helpful resources at inbusinessworld.