Twitch Chat Logs – Connect to Twitch, Final Requirements, and More
Twitch Chat Logs
Twitch provides immediate feedback with your audience through Twitch chat logs.
However, dealing with so many people is not an easy task. For this, there are the bots on Twitch.
If you want to know what they are, how they are used, and what risks are there when using them for your account, keep reading this practical step-by-step guide.
What are Twitch Chat Logs, and what are they for on the platform?
You have probably heard the term before since its use applies to other websites and applications.
Although it should be noted that they do not always have lawful purposes. If you are wondering what Twitch bots are and what they are for on the platform, here we have collected everything you need to know.
In humble terms, a bot is software that takes care of repetitive tasks. Since it has a certain level of intelligence, it can replace or complement human work.
Voice recognition systems or digital assistants are well-known examples of bots.
However, there is an excellent variety of bots with different purposes. Some seek to help the user with a specific job, while others serve malicious purposes.
As far as Twitch is concerned, there are three main types of bots present: chatbots, view-bots, and follow-bots.
While the first act as efficient support, the other two can lead to a temporary or permanent expulsion from the platform.
Chatbots are systems equipped with artificial intelligence to interact with channel members as if they were just another user.
This bot is quite popular, and it is widespread to find them in online stores. On Twitch, they often act as chat moderators on streamer channels.
Some of its advantages are:
- Users who use offensive language in chat are suspended for a predetermined period.
- They organize raffles and dynamics among the chat participants.
- You can implement commands for custom chats.
- It allows you to request songs for a more interactive experience.
- If a user has entered a command in the chat, the bot is responsible for responding.
- On the other hand, follow-bots and view-bots are responsible for inflating the number of viewers and followers, respectively, on the Twitch platform.
- These actions are against Twitch policies, as they involve using fake accounts or illegitimate scripts to fulfill their purposes.
- Twitch strongly prohibits the use of these types of bots. A channel reported for using follow-bots or view-bots can receive a suspension from one to thirty days.
- Since the breaks are cumulative, you can be punished indefinitely, which is equivalent to losing the channel forever.
How to use a bot on Twitch to manage your video chats?
The chatbots are more comfortable and convenient to do the moderators’ work and streamers on Twitch chat logs.
Next, learn step by step how to use a bot on Twitch to manage your video chats:
Connect to Twitch:
- Although all chatbots have their distinctive features, in general, they work quite similarly.
- To start enjoying the features these systems offer in your channel chat, all you have to do is connect your Twitch account with the bot.
- It is necessary to enter the bot’s official portal to connect both platforms that you want to use in your chat.
- Next, locate the “Login with Twitch” button. Enter your username and password, and lastly, click on “Login.”
- To complete the process, you will have to follow a series of steps that vary depending on the bot you are using.
- Upon meeting all requirements, the bot becomes active in the chat, as if it were just another community member.
- Then you have to configure the chatbot to suit your needs, and everything will be ready.
List of the best bots that you can use on Twitch.
The chatbots are highly efficient tools that help humans cope moderators thousands of participants in a chat, quickly and easily.
Here is a list of the best bots that you can use on Twitch to improve the management of your channel:
- Designed for both YouTube and Twitch, Nightbot is a chatbot that offers robust features and is one of the most used today.
- At any time, the streamer or his team can deal with the moderation of the live chat automatically.
- The bot offers a control panel that you can customize to your preference. This panel provides information for the community chat, the various customization options, and the ability to keep chat logs.
- A significant advantage of Nightbot is that it is hosted in the cloud, so there is no need to download any external software.
- It is a free Twitch bot, which offers your channel members dynamic answers to all kinds of questions.
- Moobot is one of the oldest bots on Twitch chat logs, but also one of the most efficient. All its functions are automated, so it does not require constant attention or interaction at all times.
- Moobot has many standout features. On the one hand, it offers protection against spam or spam.
- It also offers dynamic responses to chat participants while allowing the broadcaster and their team to implement customizable commands to better work with viewers.
- It has other advanced tools, such as follower notifications, request songs, conducting giveaways, giveaways, and much more.
- StreamElements is considered the most efficient integrated program for cleaning and managing chat rooms on Twitch and other platforms.
- When you carry out the transmission, the bot is in charge of maintaining order among the participants who interact in the stream.
- The chatbot includes commands and modules to filter the presence of SPAM in the chat. It also has timers that work to penalize users who break the rules.
- A distinctive peculiarity is its 30 pre-configured commands, which make the bot work once it is added to the chat.
- Formerly known as Ankhbot, Streamlab is a bot developed to run on YouTube, Spotify, Mixer, and Twitch.
- Compared to other chatbots, it offers many more features—currency system, raffles, bets, events, leaderboard, among many other functions.
- I am not counting essential moderation tools. Streamlabs is a free and reasonably reliable system.
- It combines elements of entertainment and management to give the channel a beautiful appearance.
- Last on this list is Deppbot, a free donation software. In addition to moderating the Twitch chat, he is also in charge of rewarding participants during the broadcast.
- Likewise, it also gives you the possibility to do raffles, request songs, do dynamics, and much more.
- Deepbot has advanced management commands, but it also allows the streamer and their moderators to create custom commands.
- The scheme is hosted in the cloud, so you don’t have to download anything for it to work correctly on your Twitch channel.
How to Find the Area and Perimeter of any Triangle
How to Find the Area and Perimeter of any Triangle – A triangle is a three-sided closed polygon that also…
SEO ROI: The Measure of Success in SEO
Good entrepreneurs stay practical and mindful of the numbers in business, which are usually time and price. They take these…