More than 3,000 2020 Ford Mustang SUV will need to be servicing for a brake pedal bracket problem.
Ford recalled 38,005 units of the 2020 Ford Mustang due to brake pedal problems that could cause accidents.
What all you should Know about Mustang SUV?
According to the report issued by the blue oval brand, this problem affects Ford Mustangs with automatic transmission:
These are vehicles produced between March 4, 2019, and August 13, 2020, as the brake pedal bracket could be fragmented:
- In extreme situations, the brake pedal bracket could break completely, which could increase the risk of an accident.
- At this time, Ford has not reported that this problem with the brake pedal bracket has caused an accident or injury.
What caused the problem in the 2020 Ford Mustang?
- This problem with the Ford Mustang was that the brake pedal bracket’s material was changing during the time quoting during the production process.
- The change was made from nylon to polypropylene, which significantly reduced the bracket and pedal force.
- Ford mentions in the report released to the public that it will contact the affected owners.
- It intends to schedule an appointment to replace the part and prevent an accident from occurring that can have significant consequences.
- Especially if you are talking about a sports vehicle that. Depending on where you are, can drive at high speed, so the brake is critical.
- As with this type of call, the repair is the brand’s responsibility. So it does not represent an expense for the owner.
- As it is a global model, the number of models affected by country is not available. So the recall of units that are not yet sold and the call to those who already own a 2020 Ford Mustang has a global reach.
- READ MORE:- technologyint
Use Design Thinking to Solve Your Toughest Marketing Challenges
What is Design Thinking? As per Managing Director of IDEO U, Coe Leta Stafford: “Design thinking is a process of…