Table of Contents
Google Founders before the creation of the most famous search engine in the world. I am finding information of any kind has never been more straightforward.
But of course, I mean, Google! However, have you ever wondered.
Who founded Google?
- American of Larry Page and Russian Sergey Brin, founders of this great company.
- In 1995, Page had finished his studies at the University of Michigan and went on to do his graduate studies at Stanford University, California.
- At this same university, he meets Brin, 21, who showed him the campus.
- Without even knowing it, they who two years later revolutionize the world with their invention, Google!
Do you want an exciting fact?
- Before creating Google, Larry and Sergei had created another Internet search engine called “BackRub,” which was for university use only.
What purpose was Google created?
- Google was born as a university project based on organizing and distributing a large amount of information on the web, an Internet search engine.
- Having from the beginning, a structure of priority or hierarchy between the results thrown before a query. These are displayed in a list where the best positioning on the web will come out first.
- This search engine came to change how we handle ourselves on the Internet and in our lives. After all, who doesn’t search for everything on Google.
How is Google-funded?
- Faced with tremendous and rapid growth, in 2000, Google developed what today gives them the largest proportion of their earnings: Google Adwords.
- Which is a Digital Marketing strategy that is based on making money through advertising on the Google web.
What are the founders of Google doing today?
- Larry Page is currently serving as CEO at Alphabet Inc.
- For his part, Sergei Brin is the President of the same company.
- This company is responsible for developing products related to the Internet, software, and technology in general.
Where is Google currently based?
Google’s corporate campus called” GooglePle” is based in Mountain View, California, United States.
Whose name is a little play on words between “Google” and “complex.”
- At this point, you previously know the basics of the company that has made the most significant change in the world of the Internet.
- And you will understand that Google’s marketing techniques are what has brought them to the top of success.
- If you are passionate about everything related to this topic, you should read our blog article about Google’s various applications. It is incredible!
- KNOW MORE:- martgos