Wii U – First Update, Completely Disassembled, Hint of Homebrew, and More
Though it does not seem like it, a lot has happened since the release of the new Wii U console in recent days.
You can already see specific types of content related to her on different websites and here at Wii.Scenebeta.com.
We make a summary of all this so that you are aware of everything in one go, so if you like to be up to date until in the least, don’t expect more.
What is the First Update for Wii U?
And although not many of us possibly thought that there would be an update from day one, Nintendo has shown us how wrong we were, releasing a “super” update.
Yes, you have read that correctly. It is a super update that could last hours depending on the Internet connection:
- This update allows online access and the ability to transfer files from Wii; allows access to Miiverse , among other functions related to online content.
- Terrible news if you have a low-speed connection, and above all, if you have the Basic package since it is known (according to EOL), this update weighs from 4 to 5 GB.
- But the most critical is that if it is disconnected from the power, for example, the console could suffer its first brick.
- Nintendo does not notice this at any time, as indicated by some users who have suffered from this problem. It is not the only problem since there are also problems when trying to connect to Miiverse.
It fixes not end here, as we are faced with a dilemma. The Vandal website reports that the Digital Foundry company has said that the update weighs only 1 GB:
- And not 4 or 5 as has been commented on on other sites. In Vandal, the problem of MiiVerse is also denied, and they say that this was just a test menu that was not withdrawn.
- Even if it is only 1 GN of the update, this is quite a lot.
The console completely disassembled, like the GamePad:
- And so it is one of the latest news that has been seen because not even a week has passed. And this fantastic console has already been disarming.
- By different websites, let us know how this console is made. The parts that make it up, and other exciting details.
- The “PC Perspective” website has published an excellent report on the console parts. Making each part of the console known through several screenshots and an exciting video.
- Below are the video and the link to the report.
What is the first hint of Homebrew?
I know this news will put most into a state of euphoria, and many will be left with their mouths half open or wide open.
Apparently Nintendo has overlooked specific details that many of us think could be covered in the new console, but now we can realize that apparently, it was not.
As is known, Wii U can load Homebrew since in Wii mode. The “Smash Stacks” exploit works and is capable of launching an application.
We emphasize that this only works in Wii mode and that also applications such as the HackMii Installer, loaders, or cIOS installers, do not work.
This generous sign could attract many programmers and even reactivate the HackMii Installer creators to take a new version compatible with Wii U.
At the moment, we leave you a video in which the exploit is showing working and loading the “WiiXplorer” application.
Wii U chat can only be with licensed headsets:
- One of the great additions to this console is the ability to chat with friends while playing games. We emphasize that this function will not be implementing in all the titles of the console.
- Only some will have this capacity. The use of headphones will work only if Nintendo licenses them.
- These headphones can be connected directly to the GamePad as the Wii U Controller Pro cannot connect headphones
- READ MORE:- marketingleft
IP intercom system is at its peak level
Does anyone else remember video intercom systems? Over time, intercoms have improved and adapted to the needs of people and,…
What Are The Scientific Benefits Of Having A Beauty Sleep
What Are The Scientific Benefits Of Having A Beauty Sleep – A good night’s sleep is one of the best…