iPod Generations – Use the Apple website, iPod Touch, and More
The calmest method to fix this is by comparing your iPod generations with the different generations listed on Apple’s website.
However, you can also use your iPod’s model number to figure out the iPod Generations.
Use the Apple website
Go to Apple’s “Identify your iPod model” site. However, Go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204217 from your computer’s web browser. It is the site where Apple lists the different iPod models.
And Also, please select a model. At the top of the page, click on the iPod option related to your iPod model. It will take you to the courier for the Latest Generation of the selected iPod.
However, if you are not sure about which iPod model you have, scroll down until you see the iPod that looks like yours.
And Also, find the model of your iPod. Scroll finished the various generations of iPods until you find one that resembles your current model.
Compare the iPod model with your iPod. Below the Model Generation heading, also you’ll see a list of features included in the iPod.
If the topographies listed on the site match your iPod’s features, you have discovered your iPod generation.
However, if the topographies listed below the current Generation don’t match your iPod, then scroll to the Next Generation and repeat.
Find the model of your iPod based on the model number. If you can’t figure out your iPod generation from the images on Apple’s site, or if you want to check the iPod generation, do the following:
- Find the model number of your iPod (the five-character code next to the word “Model” located on the back of the iPod).
- Press Ctrl+F (Windows) or Comando+F (Mac) to open the “Search” window on the Apple website.
- Write down the model number of your iPod.
- Look for the generation header above the number.
Recognizes an iPod Touch. The iPod Touch resembles an iPhone model and is the only iPod model that features a full-size touch screen.
- Check the model number. You can easily find your iPod Touch number in the small letters located on the bottom of the iPod Touch’s back surface.
Compare the model number with the different iPod generations. The model number of the iPod Touch will determine its Generation:
- A1574: 6th Generation (2015 onwards).
- A1509 or A1421: 5th Generation (2012 – 2014).
- A1367: 4th Generation (2010 – 2012).
- A1318: 3rd Generation (2009).
- A1288 or A1319 (China only): 2nd Generation (2008).
- A1213: 1st Generation (2007 – 2008).
Look at the form factor. iPod Nano has been released in five different ways. This can give you a quick idea about how old your iPod is.
- Rectangular with touchscreen: 7th Generation (2012 – 2015).
- Square with touch screen 6th generation (2010).
- Rectangular with click wheel: 4th and 5th Generation (2008 – 2009).
- Click Wheel Widescreen – 3rd Generation (2007).
- The small screen and click wheel: 1st and 2nd Generation (2005 – 2006).
- Check the model number. You can find the iPod Nano model number on the back of the iPod itself, near the bottom.
Compare the model number with some generation. The following model numbers correspond to the next generations:
- A1446: 7th Generation.
- A1366: 6th Generation.
- A1320: 5th Generation.
- A1285: 4th Generation.
- A1236 (Serial number also ends with YOP, YOR, YXR, YXT, YXV, or YXX): 3rd Generation.
- A1199: 2nd Generation.
- A1137: 1st Generation.
Look at the form factor. iPod Shuffles are relatively small, and none have a display screen. There are several differences between the different iPod generations of the iPod Shuffle.
- Square with circular controls: 4th Generation (2010 – 2015).
- Four-sided with controls along the top edge – 3rd Generation (2009).
- Rectangular with Circular Controls – 2nd Gen (2006 – 2008)
- Thin rectangle with small circular controls (white only): 1st Generation (2005).
Check the model number. iPod Shuffle model numbers are printed in small print:
- A1373 – Generation 4 (The model number is printed on the part of the bra that contacts the base).
- A1271 – Generation 3 (The model number is printing on the bottom of the reverse, under the bra).
- A1204 – Generation 2 (The model number is printing on the edge covered by the bra’s tip).
- A1112 – Generation 1 (the model number is printing on the iPod’s back, at the bottom).
Recognizes an iPod “classic” (classic). Classic iPod models represent a variety of early-made iPods, which are not unavoidably numbered by Generation.
The definitive line includes the original iPod (2001) up to the iPod Mini.
Also, without your iPod, it does not have a touch screen. It is rectangular and relatively sturdy. It is probably an iPod Classic.
Check the display screen. It is the easiest way to get an idea about the model of iPod you have.
A full-color display means that the iPod is 4th Generation (2005) or newer:
- A monochrome display screen means that the iPod is 4th Generation or older, with one little detail: the 4th Generation had a color model and a monochrome model.
- However, the 4th iPod generation monochrome model has four control buttons aligned in a row below the display.
- Test the control interface. The iPod Classic line has undergone several controller revisions. It will help you identify the Generation.
- All classic iPods from the 4th Generation onwards have a click wheel interface. It is a circular touchpad, which you can press to click.
- The 3rd Generation has a tick wheel and also a dock connector at the bottom. It also has four control buttons below the display screen.
- However, 2nd generation iPods have touch wheels. Here are buttons in a circle along the outside of the wheel.
- And Also, 1st generation iPods have scroll wheels. They will physically move as you move your finger around them.
- Observe the color. Color can help you find the change between the latest generations.
- And Also, 6th Generation iPods (Classic iPod # GB models) are silver or black and have an anodized aluminum finish.
- However, 5th Generation iPods (Video iPods) comes in black or white with a satin finish.
- 4th generation iPods (iPod Color) come in white with a satin finish.
- KNOW MORE:- ethnicwearmen
7 Most Common Mistakes You Are Making in Pub G
If you are a true gamer, you must know what pubg is. Currently, pubg mobile is one of the most…