How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone – Make A Screen Capture, and More
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone? Here we explain it to you. One of the most valued cell phones by people around the world is the iPhone.
Currently, the Cupertino company launched its latest budget device, the iPhone SE 2020, which returns to its classic design, with a physical Touch ID and giant bezels at its ends.
HOW TO MAKE A SCREEN CAPTURE ON YOUR IPHONE?
If you want to take a screen capture on your iPhone, you have up to two ways to run it. Everything will depend on the model you have.
On iPhone with Face ID:
- There, it would help if you pressed the side button and the volume up button simultaneously.
- Quickly release the two buttons. After taking a screenshot, a thumbnail appears in the lower-left corner of the screen for a moment.
- Touch the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to ignore it.
On iPhone with Touch ID:
- It would help if you pressed the side button and the home button at the same time. Quickly release the two buttons.
- After taking a screenshot, a thumbnail appears in the lower-left corner of the screen for a moment. Touch the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to
- MORE INFO:- mediaits
Where To Begin When Building an Ethical Investment Portfolio
Investing responsibly is a key part of creating a sustainable future. With the world increasingly focused on social and environmental…