How to Stop Google from Tracking Me? – Turn off Google’s “Location History, and More
How to Stop Google from Tracking Me
How to stop Google from tracking me? There are some aspects of your online Activity by changing your Google account settings.
Google tracks many details about you every time you use your Google account on the computer, tablet, and phone.
How to prevent Google from tracking you?
No substance what device you are using, you can disable most of Google’s various tracking features:
- On an iPhone, quickly turn off Google’s location history tracking.
- Launch the Google application on your iPhone. If you don’t have the standard Google app, download it and log into your account.
- Touch your account avatar in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Manage your Google account” and then “Privacy and personalization” or “Data and personalization” at the top of the screen.
- Under the heading ‘Activity controls,’ tap ‘Location history.’
- Slide the «Location History» button to the left to deactivate it.
- You will see a detailed explanation of the services and features you will lose access to if you disable Location History.
- If you still want to continue, click “Pause” at the bottom of the page (which will not be available until you scroll through the page). Otherwise, tap “Cancel” or close the application.
You can hinder location history and location tracking for your whole device or individual apps on an Android phone:
- Launch the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Touch “Location.”
- Deactivate the function at the top of the page by sliding the button to the left. It should change from “Enabled” to “Disabled.”
How to Turn off Google’s “Location History” setting?
- Start the Settings application and click on «Google.»
- Touch “Manage your Google account.”
- On your account page, click on “Privacy and Personalization.”
- In the Activity controls section, tap ‘Location history.’
- Turn off Location History by sliding the button to the left.
- You will see the Pause Location History page explaining that you will lose access to certain features if you continue.
- Blow “Pause” at the bottom of the page (it won’t be available until you scroll down the entire page).
What do you need to know about Google tracking on your accounts and devices?
Regardless of how you choose to disable Google’s tracking features, you are generally using the same Google account settings.
Aimed at the most part, Google tracks you based on your account, not your device.
If you disable Google tracking using the Web & App Activity or Location History settings. You turn off tracking on each device that uses that account. Google-specific.
There is one important exception: in the Location History settings, you can click on “Devices in this account” to see all the phones and tablets that are being tracked.
You container choose to uncheck any of those devices to prevent Google from tracking it. It allows Google to follow some of your Activities, but not all of them.
You can selectively eliminate specific devices from Google’s list.
Similarly, you can deny permission for specific Google apps to access your phone’s location services;
It prevents Google from tracking your location even if you leave Location Services turned on for other devices.
Arranged your phone, you can use permissions in the Settings app to deny Google apps the ability to know your location.
Google tracks other data that you can also disable:
- In addition to web activity and location tracking, Google also tracks other data, notably your YouTube viewing history and details about yourself reported by the ads you see online.
- You can see more information on both the Data and Personalization page in your Google account settings.
- The Ad Personalization unit of the Data & Personalization page displays a wealth of information about what Google knows about you and how it applies to the ads you receive.
- If you want, you can hinder ad personalization ultimately (click the button to slide it to the left), but it only affects the ads you see.
- It does not reduce the number of ads you receive or prevent Google from collecting information about you.
- MORE INFO:- healthplusnut
A Glance at the Technologies That Power Online Casino Games
Each industry’s inventions and other technological advancements have ushered in the era of the online version. Similarly, due to technological…