How to Put Ps4 Controller in Pairing Mode? – Access Chromecast and More
How to Put Ps4 Controller in Pairing Mode
How to Put Ps4 Controller in Pairing Mode the company’s authorized Google Stadia controller recommends enjoying.
The streaming gaming platform, but it is not the only one you can use. In case you do not have the one known as Stadia Controller, you can give a brand new user to the PS4 controller you have at home.
Next, we explain how to take advantage of this novelty to play Google Stadia with the power of your PS4, thus avoiding having to buy the Stadia Controller.
To achieve this trick, you need to have a Chromecast with Google TV and, obviously, the DualShock 4 remote. Also, you must first prepare the Chromecast to be able to play Google Stadia.
How can we connect the PS4 controller to a Chromecast with Google TV?
1.Access Chromecast settings:
- Later setting up your Chromecast and installing Google Stadia on it, it’s time to connect the PS4 controller. To do this, the first step you must follow is access to the Chromecast Settings section, a section somewhat unseen from the naked eye.
- Go up with the Chromecast remote to your profile photo, in the upper right corner, and click on it. It will display the right side menu, where you will see the “Settings” section, where you will have to connect to access it.
2.Enter the “Accessories” section and start pairing:
- Once inside “Settings,” scroll down with the directional pad to click on the “Accessories” section, where you will see all those devices that you have connected so far.
- This step contains starting the pairing of Chromecast with the PS4 controller, so, under “Accessories,” select the option “Pair accessory.”
3.Launch pairing mode on the PS4 controller:
- Your Chromecast is already in pairing mode activated. It is the go of your PS4 controller. To do this, media the PS button.
- And the Share button on the DualShock 4 at the same time until the white backlight bar starts to flash. The controller is ready. It’s time to appearance the pairing by going back to Chromecast.
4.Select the PS4 controller on Chromecast to finish:
- Chromecast will start sounding for close accessories that can be paired. The option “Wireless Control” will soon appear on your TV screen, representing the PS4 controller in pairing mode.
- However, Click on “Wireless Control” to continue with the connection process, and finally, select “Pair” to confirm that the PS4 controller will be the Chromecast supervisor.
- Though this is an optional step, we recommend that you change the name with which the PS4 controller appears registered in Chromecast. And also, as we have seen, it is named “Wireless Control,” a term that will not help you when it comes to differentiating it from similar accessories.
- To retitle the PS4 supervisor on your Chromecast, go to Settings> Accessories> Wireless Controller> Rename.
- Tick on the field next to “Rename your connected device” and enter the new name you want to give it, for example, “PS4 Controller”.
- And that’s it. You can now enjoy the best Google Stadia and Android games on your Chromecast using the controller you already had from PlayStation 4.
Also You can find more helpful resources at themarketinginfo
How To Turn Any PDF Into An Excel File Online: PDF to Excel Through PDFBear
PDFBear offers a highly useful PDF to Excel that’s free to use by anyone who needs it. With this PDF…
Four Most Outstanding Rolex Watches That You Must Have In Your Collection
Collecting watches is like an investment. Before buying a specific watch, you should know the watch’s functions, material, design, and…