How to Get rid of Bixby? – Disable the Bixby Button and More
How to Get rid of Bixby
How to Get rid of Bixby the thing about Bixby is that it’s not horrible. It’s just unnecessary. Whatever Bixby can do.
The Assistant can do better. Bixby Vision was debatably its most useful feature, but with the rise of Google Lens, even that is not that useful anymore. Sorry, Samsung.
But joblessness isn’t even the most annoying part of Bixby. It’s that stupid Bixby button Samsung just had to throw on the side of the S8, S9, and Note 8.
It’s a constant thorn in Galaxy users’ sides, especially since it’s too easy to mistake for the Volume Rocker.
How to disable the Bixby button?
- To altogether disable the Bixby button, you need to press it at least once and then configure Bixby. Counterintuitive for the endgame here, but that’s how it is.
- If your idea on using Bixby, just without the button, you’ll want to take the time to set up Bixby properly. If you plan on not by Bixby at all, you can go through the settings.
- After setting up Bixby, it’s time to disable that button.
- Get that little gear icon in the upper right corner? I touched it; it opens a quick “Bixby Key” menu. The menu contains just one button, so disable it.
- Since now on, nothing will happen when you tap the Bixby button. No more Bixby Home for you! The countless thing about this is that if you still use Bixby’s Voice for something (anything), you can always press the button to bring up Voice.
- And if you want, you can now put that to better use by remapping it with an app called bxActions. Good things.
How to altogether disable Bixby?
- If you want to live that Google Assistant life and don’t want anything with Bixby at all, you’ll want to take things one step further and shut it down entirely.
- Again, you’ll need to configure Bixby to do this first, so check out the arrangement process if you haven’t already.
- With Bixby up and running, give that hardware button a tap. If you disabled the button and then walked away, swipe to the left-most home screen in the stock picker – this shows Bixby Home.
- Scroll down to the Voice section and turn off the “Bixby Voice” option. Most of the options below are instantly dimmed, which means they are disabled. That’s what you want.
- There’s one last thing you’ll need to do to get rid of all traces of Bixby: turn off Bixby Home.
- To do this, jump to the home screen and hold it down—swipe to the screen on the left, the Bixby home screen.
- At the top, turn off the “Bixby Home” switch, and Bixby is gone for good. Or at least until you enable it again.
- KNOW MORE:- divineworldbe
Best practices for creating responsive HTML email templates
In the past, a responsive email design was considered to be a luxury. But today, it has become a necessity….
7 Most Common Mistakes You Are Making in Pub G
If you are a true gamer, you must know what pubg is. Currently, pubg mobile is one of the most…