Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
Gaming Keyboard and Mouse gamers have several great options to enhance their gaming experience without going broke.
But the best gaming keyboard will be different for each gamer style. However, finding the right mouse for you can be tricky.
People hold the mouse in different ways and have different sized hands that make shopping a complicated business for Gaming Keyboard and Mouse.
Best Gaming keyboards
1.Razer Huntsman Elite:
- If you’re ready to spend almost $ 200 for the best gaming keyboard.
- This mechanical model is our top pick for a great gaming experience, and that’s mainly due to its lighting effects.
- It’s a solid keyboard in both design and performance, thanks to its Razer Purple optomechanical switches. Which provides a fast response time and a good typing experience if you like to touch and click keyboards.
- There are media controls (though it would be great if the icons for these buttons lit up too. And not just the edges) and they’re programmable, as are all the keys.
- However, the Huntsman Elite occupies a second USB port on your computer, and it does not have a USB passthrough port to compensate for this.
- If this is an essential detail for you, we recommend the Razer BlackWidow Elite, which costs about $ 50 less and has a wide variety of switches.
2.Logitech G Pro:
- It is our current favorite among backlit and non-numeric gaming keyboards.
- The G Pro stands out for its size, fast response speed, and the solidity of its design. Romer G tactile switches provide a light touch response without being noisy.
- The keyboard is made for eSports (electronic sports), so it is relatively basic (for example, it does not have keys for media control or wrist rests).
- However, this inexpensive backlit model features a removable USB cable for easy portability and three levels of height adjustment.
- And it has a reasonably resistant body, capable of withstanding intense activity.
3.HyperX Alloy FPS RGB:
- It is the right keyboard with a solid design and fast response for both gaming and typing. Kailh’s Speed Silver linear switches are quiet and smooth.
- With a low actuation force and a short actuation point, so fast double or triple taps were not an issue in our tests.
- Plus, you can swap out the original key covers for the new white Double-Shot covers, which look amazing.
- NGenuity software is easy to use, with default settings for video games and custom settings. You can also save up to three profiles to keyboard memory.
Best Gaming Mouse
1.Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro:
- 2.4 GHz wireless connection, Bluetooth 4.0 low latency, or wired USB connection
- Interchangeable side grips and ergonomic textured design
- Nine individually customizable RGB lighting zones
- 1.8 meter braided USB cable
- Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) compatible
- 18,000 dpi max, on-the-fly DPI change via push buttons and sniper mode
- Eight programmable buttons
- 2,000 Hz polling rate
Here Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro is a real work of art and gaming precision. It is an ergonomically designed mouse with a comfortable textured grip that fits perfectly in your hand.
It comes with an interchangeable side grip that keeps your fingers and thumbs off the playing surface and enables precise mouse movements.
2.Speed of Light Logitech G502
- Ergonomically textured thumb rest
- 114 standard gram weight with extra adjustable weights
- Compatible with Powerplay
- Lightspeed wireless technology
- 11 programmable buttons with hyper-fast scroll wheel
Compatible with Logitech G Hub for lighting controls, macros, and various customization options 25,600 dpi max.
On-the-fly DPI switching via buttons with four custom settings and DPI switching mode 11 customizable, programmable buttons with macros, actions, and G-shift settings Up to 60 hours of battery life, fast charge capability It is a mouse that is not only packed with all the usual options.
But also has a customizable weighting setting that allows you to adjust its weight to your personal preferences. Logitech’s G502 Lightspeed is cool, but it’s so much more than that.
It’s a right-handed mouse, with many easily accessible buttons on the left side and very little for lefties.
3.Corsair RGB Night Sword
- Customizable weight system
- Four RGB lighting zones controllable in iCue software
- Six preset lighting effects
- Rubber patterned cuffs, ergonomic design, and thumb rest
- Custom button mapping, surface calibration settings, and macro settings
- 18,000 DPI max, 10 programmable buttons
- 1000Hz / 500Hz / 250Hz / 125Hz report rates
We’ve seen some gaming mice with RGB lighting. Some are straightforward, and some are more subtle and hidden. The Corsair Nightsword borders on the latter. But with multiple lighting zones and many other features that make it attractive.
The Corsair Nightsword is a brilliantly designed, feature-packed mouse that has a lot to offer. We have suggested that it is the best RGB mouse, but it is much more than that. It is an affordable gaming mouse with all the bells and whistles.