Galaxy S8 Screen Size
Galaxy S8 screen size maintaining the expectation has been a challenge when providing leaks this time has been epic.
However, the news from Samsung is never lost, and we have finally officially met the Samsung Galaxy S8.
What is the Screen Size of Galaxy S8?
The average screen size of smartphones has grown in recent years, but both LG and now Samsung have wanted this to happen, preferably at the top:
- The S8 stands out from the rest with the commitment to an aspect ratio different from the usual 16: 9 and remaining 18.5: 9. That we already saw with the specifications. But in this case, the subdivision chosen for the split screen is a third for one app and two thirds for the other.
- All this in 5.8 or 6.2 inches (depending on the model) of super AMOLED panel. Following the tradition, and staying in a (now) prudent QHD (1,440 x 2,960 pixels).
- Although with a few pixels more than its predecessors). But in addition to adding pixels, the S8s come with Mobile HDR Premium certification (from the UHD Alliance).
- They promise more color and contrast. Something that partly inherits from Note 7 and can compete more directly with the LG G6, which we saw incorporated HDR10 support (although supported by Dolby).
- And what about curves for everyone? It is worth thinking about the weight of aesthetics, but beyond the distinction or brand of the house (and even beyond functions).
- What has been doing is to make the curves somewhat smaller so that the experience is better, for example to when avoiding unintentional touches.
- 5.8 “146.5mm, full rectangle (5.6” 143.3mm, rounded corners)
- 2960 x 1440 (Quad HD +)
- Dual Edge Super AMOLED
Number of colors:
- Beyond how beautiful or not they may seem to us and that the curve’s distinctive touch prevails in the Galaxy S line this year.
- The work that has been done here with the front compared to the above is quite outstanding Since by varying the size very little concerning the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, it has been possible to integrate 5.8 and 6.2-inch panels (coming from 5.1 and 5.5 inches).
- We do not confirm the figure of the front’s use, but whether or not that 83%, the truth is that the edges are almost anecdotal on this front, and we do not have a logo here.
- READ MORE:- techhdevelope
Best practices for creating responsive HTML email templates
In the past, a responsive email design was considered to be a luxury. But today, it has become a necessity….
7 Most Common Mistakes You Are Making in Pub G
If you are a true gamer, you must know what pubg is. Currently, pubg mobile is one of the most…