Does Sprint have Unlimited Data – The Largest Capacity Network, and More
Does Sprint have Unlimited Data
For $ 22.50 per line, does Sprint have unlimited data plan is 50 percent of the cost of Verizon and the unlimited rates of AT&T.
To celebrate the launch, customers switching to Sprint can get the latest iPhone 7 with monthly payments of $ 0 for 18 months.
How does Sprint Have Unlimited Data?
Best Sprint Unlimited Service Ever Offering Includes HD Video, 10GB Mobile Hotspot Per Line, and a Free Leased iPhone 7
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas – ( BUSINESS WIRE ) – Starting Friday, customers switching to Sprint (NYSE: S) will get the best price in the country on unlimited plans, including quality high-definition video streaming and 10GB Mobile Hotspot.
At $ 22.50 per line for four lines 1, that’s 50% less than Verizon’s recently announced plan. Customers will save even more compared to current AT&T unlimited service plans that require a DIRECTV or U-verse contract.
Is that how it works:
- The Customers sign up for Unlimited Talk, Text, and Data with Sprint AutoPay and get the first line for $ 50 / mo.
- They can get two lines for $ 90 / month
- The third and fourth lines are FREE
- A family of four pays only $ 22.50 per line.
- They get a free upgrade to quality HD video plus 10GB Mobile Hotspot per line.
- Visit sprint.com/unlimited, go to your local Sprint store, or call 1-800-SPRINT-1 for more information.
Lease an iPhone 7 On Our Own:
- As part of this incredible offer, customers switching to Sprint can lease the iconic iPhone 7 with monthly payments of $ 0 for 18 months when swapping it out for a qualifying device 2.
- “Only Sprint can offer the best price on an unlimited plan – 50 percent off Verizon and AT&T unlimited plans – and a network that can handle data demands to meet customer needs,” said Marcelo Claure, President and Executive Director of Sprint.
- “Our unmatched spectrum gives us a clear competitive advantage in terms of high capacity in unlimited service.”
What is the Largest Capacity Network?
Customers are concerned about whether their provider can cope with the explosive growth in data consumption as customers use more and more data for streaming, posts, and tweets.
With Sprint, they will not have problems. Sprint beats any other provider in the US with more than 160 MHz of 2.5 GHz spectrum in the top 100 markets.
It is a tremendous advantage that allows Sprint to continue to increase the capacity and speed needed to meet the growing demand for unlimited data from your customers.
- The Sprint (NYSE: S) is a communications services company that offers better ways to connect customers to the most important things. As of December 31, 2016, Sprint has served more than 59.5 million connections.
- Sprint is widely recognizing for developing, designing, and using innovative technologies (such as the first 4G wireless service from a national phone provider in the United States).
- It is outperforming mobile phone brands without contracts (such as Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless). For having the ability to instantly “push and talk” service domestically and internationally and for providing its Tier 1 global Internet backbone.
- Sprint has been including in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) of North America for the past five years. For more general and Sprint information, visitsprint.com/espanol, or facebook.com/SprintLatino and twitter.com/SprintLatino.
- Savings until March 31, 2018; changes to $ 60 / month for line 1, $ 40 / month for line 2, and $ 30 / month. Lines 3-4. HD video cyclosis up to 1080p, music up to 1.5Mbps, game streaming up to 8Mbps.
- Data deprioritization during times of congestion. Prices reflect a $ 5 / month discount per line with AutoPay applied on two invoices. Requires eBill and activation of new accounts. Taxes, surcharges, and restrictions apply.
- After $ 27.09 monthly service credit (iPhone 7 32GB) with an 18-month. Lease for well-qualified customers with port upgrade and new activation and trade line of iPhone 7.
- However, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung GS7, GS7 Edge, GS6, GS6 Edge, Note 5, LG V20, G5, Moto Droid 2. Credit applied within two invoices after received phone exchange. Early termination of lease and service will owe the full balance. Offer not available everywhere.
6 Things to Consider When Buying a Router for Optimal Speed
Choosing a router that conveys reliable and fast internet and impressive area coverage is anything but a simple task, particularly…
Converting PDF Files to Accessible Word Documents: 4 Simple Steps
Converting PDF Files to Accessible Word Documents: The Portable Document Format, also known as PDF, is commonly used in the…