Best PS4 Games
The best PS4 games released that are already available on PS4 are the best for us.
With the year coming to an end, it’s going to be an excellent time to review the best video games on PS4.
1.A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A Plague Tale: Innocence is, without any doubt, one of the biggest surprises so far this year.
- A game of those that go under the radar and that later. Once in flour, turn out to be real gems.
- It is not a big-budget title or an aggressive marketing campaign, but it is an exciting adventure both mechanically and narratively. A delight that no one should miss.
2.Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown has been made to beg, mostly since we learned that he proposed going back to the saga’s roots.
- Nonetheless, the wait has been worth it because the truth is that the result has been magnificent.
- It has a crazy story, exquisite Control, a variety of pretty great planes, and everything you need to keep you glued to the pad until the end.
- The big surprise of the year in every way. Respawn, and EA launched this free battle royale in early February without warning and have ended up amassing 50 million players in one month.
- Apex Legends is a blast, and if you like the genre, you will love it—60-player matches in teams of three, characters with unique abilities and high-speed action.
- You can download it for free from Origin for PC, PSN for PS4, and the Xbox Store for Xbox One.
- Blasphemous is, without any doubt, one of the inescapable appointments for any lover of the Metroidvania.
- In this case, we face a game that will not make things easy for anyone and that.
- It was also developed by the Sevillian studio The Game Kitchen.
- If you like the Borderlands saga, you will like this Borderlands 3.
- As always, the game is loaded with action. Humor and a good handful of characters under that graphic section so characteristic of the saga.
- And if we talk about weapons, you probably won’t find more in any other game.
6.Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare, this year’s installment of the popular Activision saga.
- Is undoubtedly among the best of 2019 on its own merits. Profitable campaign, the best in a long time.
- And an infinite multiplayer in which you can spend all the hours you want.
- Control is the last work to date by Remedy, the creators of Max Payne or Alan Wake
Those responsible for Quantum Break, an action game with time travel that is not bad at all.
- Control would be evolution at all Quantum Break levels but with an even more convoluted and strange touch.
- Hideo Kojima is back, and he has done it in the best way through his excellent Death Stranding.
- Despite not being for all tastes, a game should be trying by everyone who likes video games.
- It is a different and unforgettable experience that is worth living.
Also Read: Lg V20 Wireless Charging – Review, Add Wireless Charging, and More
Review Best PS4 Games – 8 Best PS4 Games To Choose..